This website name is www.joystyletrends.com and enable visitors to view, read and comment as well as interact with each other through the comment form.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by joystyletrends.com and are protected by the copyright laws.
To ensure improvement of browsing experience and in order to personalize the content and advertised, Joy Style Trends collects, processes and stores your Personal Information as you use our websites, mobile apps, social media pages and services.
We use this information to respond to the request you may have submitted to us through the contact form. We will only use it to (i) contact you in order to answer to your request, (ii) redirect your request to the competent team and (iii) properly qualify your request.
3. Information that this site collects about you:
The website www.joystyletrends.com cares about your privacy. For this reason, the site collects and uses personal data only as it might be needed for this site. Your personal data includes information such as:
- name you offer in the contact form
- email address you offer in the contact form
- IP address
- other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
The website www.joystyletrends.com uses Google Adsense. If you want to know more about the cookies from Google Adsense, use this link: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925?hl=en
5. Your Legal Rights
In all circumstances, including in the state of California, you have the next rights that you can use it anytime:
- The right to request access: to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we’re lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction: of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we might need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- The right to request erasure: of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there’s no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we might not always be able to comply with your request for erasure because of specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to object to processing: of your personal information. You may request the restriction of processing if you challenge the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right to data portability: of your personal information.You may request to retrieve personal information (which you have provided to us), in a structured form, with the possibility of that data being transferred to another data operator.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time: where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this won’t affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant regulator if you feel that your personal information hasn’t been handled correctly, or you’re not happy with the way we’ve responded to anything you’ve asked us to do with your personal information.
Contact us: if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this Policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.